XM Trading: Why 90% of Forex Lose and Common Points of Winners

XMTrading

Many people who want to do FX care about the winning rate. As a matter of fact, it is said that only 10% of all people can win in Forex, but why is this the case? Actually there is a back. And those who win have one thing in common.

The reason why 90% of FX lose

It is said that 90% of FX loses. If you look at other blogs, many people explain why they lose, but not so many explain the mechanism why 90% of them lose. So I will explain how 90% loses.

huge investment

People who want to start FX from now on, people who have just started often use all of their savings, or more than half. Because there is a desire to make money, you suddenly spend a lot of money. However, when you actually do FX, most of them lose. More than 90% of people lose all of their initial investment.

Beginners spend a lot of money, so they often lose millions, and most of them leave in despair. Among beginners, it is said that 90% of the players are short-tempered and leave the stage. The remaining 10% will still crawl up and try to win. These people will be the winners.

automated trading

There are many people who want to start FX from now on, but choose the easy way to win because they do not have the skills or experience. Automated trading is where those people end up. Automatic trading has a winning rate of over 90%, and you can win most of them, but once you catch a big trend and go against it, you will not be able to withstand the unrealized loss and you will lose all the money. In this world, there are many scammers and many people who are deceived, but it is said that beginners who are deceived account for 90% of those who are interested in trading (stocks, FX, virtual currency).

investment scam

Also, not only forex, but 90% of people who are losing investment tend to be deceived by investment fraud. The number of investment fraud incidents grows exponentially each year, and beginners are especially deceived. Deposit scams, insurance scams, cryptocurrency ICO scams, and other fraud schemes attract beginners one after another. And most of them are disgusted with investment and quit, and the percentage is said to be 90%.

What are you doing with the other 10%?

So what exactly do the surviving and winning traders do? I tried to find the common points of the people who actually win.

small investment

It is common for beginners to suddenly invest a huge amount and lose a lot of money. As a result, most people will leave, but those who still crawl up will try again from only 10,000 yen or 20,000 yen. And start trading with the minimum lot. That way, even if you keep losing, it won’t hurt you financially.

Some people say that it is difficult to accumulate money with a small investment, but if you are a person who can win in the first place, you can make a small amount of 1 million yen. It’s meaningless to increase the principal until you can’t do it. Many beginners do not realize this.

keep going

Forex is not easy to win. People who really want to win are doing it all the time. It takes at least two to three years to become successful in Forex. There is a saying that continuation is power, and this is exactly the case. It takes years to build up skills and experience. It is said that it takes three years to become a full-fledged office worker, and FX is the same.

make a good method

For those who can win in FX, we are entering with a chart pattern that we are good at. The method I’m good at is polishing the entry 1000 times, 2000 times or more in a row. Therefore, I know where to enter and where to cut losses, so I have the advantage of being able to trade calmly without being influenced by emotions.

Forex trader is a technical job

Forex trader is a technical job. Winning is not easy and forex traders are not wizards. People who can’t play the piano can’t suddenly play a solo on a big stage. A layman without medical knowledge cannot become a doctor. FX is no different. Therefore, if you want to win, you have to hurry. Only those who want to win even if it takes a few years remain. And that percentage is 1%.

Recommended XM

XM was originally known as a forex company with too wide spreads. But this was only recently. Now there is an account type called KIWAMI account. The spread is very narrow and very suitable for trading. Therefore, this account type is highly recommended. Especially for those who trade in pounds, it is recommended because the spread is extremely narrow.

KIWAMIStandardZero
USDJPY0.7pips1.6pips1.1pips
EURUSD0.7pips1.7pips1.1pips
GBPUSD0.7pips2.1pips1.2pips
AUDUSD0.9pips1.8pips1.4pips

コメント

Copied title and URL